2 slot là gì_ngành cá cược bóng đá_chơi casino trực tuyến
The Faculty of Social Science Graduate Research Awards Fund (GRAF) is designed to support the costs of research undertaken by full-time graduate students enrolled in an approved graduate program leading to aresearch degree. Applicants must be engaged in doing research as part of their degree requirements to be eligible for a GRAF award. Students past their normal funding period are not eligible.
The maximum award available from this fund is $750 per recipient (although the student’s actual budget may be more). Funds may be requested to help offset the costs of field (including travel), lab, archival (or similar) research. Priority will be given to:
- research proposals involving primary data collection;
- PhD students;
- those not holding external awards and;
- those who have not previously held the GRAF or the Graduate Thesis Research Award (GTRA).
Support for conferences is the lowest priority for this fund.
Expense claims must be accompanied by original receipts. General guidelines for eligible expenses should follow the TriCouncil Guidelines http://www.uwo.ca/finance/research/index.html. See below for details regarding the process.
- Students apply to the Department and must submit the completed form by: First Friday in March.
- Completed and ranked applications must be submitted to the Dean’s Office by: Third Friday in March.
- Once the applications have been reviewed and selected by the Dean’s Office, Departments will be notified of the names and the amounts awarded.
- When the funds have been awarded, Linda Brock will move the money into the Department’s travel line.
- Departments will use their own discretion for how to track the expenses.
- Grad students will be able to use on-line expense reports, using the speed code designated by the Department.
- Once awarded, expenses should be incurred between May of the application year to April of the subsequent year and all claims submitted by April 30 the year following the application unless a special request is made to the Dean’s Office.