slot nghĩa là gì_vlott88_dien dan baccarat
The Esri award is an industry-sponsored award designed to support top students conducting GIS research using ESRI software/technology.
The award offers a one-time cash payment ($1,500) along with offers of software, books, access to e-learning courses through the Esri Training site, Esri Canada instructor-led training and registration for one of Esri Canada’s User Conferences – see details of the award on the Esri website.
Award recipient profiles are typically posted on the Esri website.
- The award is open to graduate students in any Faculty but is administered through the Faculty of Social Science at Western.
- Resume/CV (Candidates must show significant course work and/or research using Esri technology/software)
- Academic transcript (minimum 78% GPA)
- A one-page proposal of how the student will use Esri software/technology for his/her research
- A letter of support from the student’s supervisor.
Application Process and Deadlines
- Graduate student applicants will send the above information as a pdf to the Graduate Administrator in their home department – First Monday in March
- Each graduate program will rank their applications and send the top applicant to the Associate Dean Graduate and Post-doctoral Affairs in the Faculty of Social Science – Third Monday in March
Once nominated: Deliverables to confirm award
Each award recipient must submit a poster and a report demonstrating a special project, lab work, or interesting research use in a specific setting (e.g., promoting education, conservation, disaster response, urban planning, business, engineering, social science, etc.) and its outcomes using Esri’s ArcGIS software. Information about the required format can be found in the FAQ for Students and can also be requested from the Scholarship Coordinator.
The poster and report must be received by June 1. A nominated student will not be confirmed as a scholarship recipient and the award will not be processed until these documents have been received. Requests for exceptions or extensions will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If a nominee has not submitted the required deliverables AND has not arranged for an extension by June 1, they will forfeit their scholarship.